Laureen F. Bagley
Personal Injury Trial Lawyer—Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi
Laureen Bagley graduated from Tulane Law School, Cum Laude, and was shortly thereafter admitted to practice in Louisiana (1986), Mississippi (1987) and Texas (1999). In 1999, she joined Sloan, Bagley, Hatcher & Perry as a civil and personal injury trial attorney and also emphasized workplace injuries, overtime violations, ERISA (Department of Labor issues), medical malpractice, product liability, sexual harassment at the workplace, car accidents and wrongful death.
She leads the way in advocating for both men and women workers' rights and has obtained many remarkable victories for injured workers, even those who were not covered by workers' compensation insurance. She helps clients, such as those victimized by sexual harassment, by taking corrective and strong action for restitution in these cases.
Since 1998, she has been a certified mediator and admitted to the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas. She was admitted due to her highly selfless representation for those who have been victimized and could not afford legal representation, even though they deserved it.
- Louisiana State Bar 1986
- Mississippi State Bar 1987
- Texas State Bar 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Tulane University of Louisiana 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Delta State College 1979
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar
- American Association For Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by American Trial Lawyers for 2012